Just wrote this post over on the Space City Scribes blog. Enjoy!
by Monica Shaughnessy
I love Jeff Foxworthy. Since I grew up redneck, I always find his humor to be spot-on and terribly funny:
So when it came time for me to do this post, I just had to use a writerly version of his now-famous routine. Without further delay, I give you my list. If you see yourself on it, don’t cringe (okay, cringe a little), seek help instead. 🙂 If you see one of your friends on this list, send them a link to my post (if you dare).
You Might Need an Editor If…
- your picture book has nude scenes.
- your middle grade novel has more chapters than the bible
- you don’t get the whole apostrophe thing
- your critique group spends more time correcting your story than you did writing it
- the main character in your YA novel is a thirty-eight year old man with shingles
- your historical novel takes place on a…
View original post 395 more words